Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Blessed for the Holidays.......En vous souhaitant un joyeux érotique saison de vacances de l'amour et de la passion ....!

En vous souhaitant un joyeux érotique saison de vacances de l'amour et de la passion ....!

... et les filles de roux ...!
 
 
(Wishing You a Joyful, Erotic Holiday Season of Love and Passion....!
...and Redheaded Girls...!)
 
 
 
 
T'was Christmas, the Eve,
The Holiday thunders toward,
 
 
 
 
 
Nary a pardon nor reprieve,
 
 
 
 
Save this,
 
 
Short, Erotic Reward......
With hope of passionate tensions, to briefly relieve....... 
 
 
 
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Beginning next Year.........!
 
 
~Veritas
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
And a short postscript reposting a beautiful bit of music and erotic, dark visions from friends......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
The Link, Points here:
 
 
~~~~~~~~
 
Merry Christmas...!
Just...for....You........!
 
 


~V








 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Best wishes to you!

Chained_Heart said...

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you v, Love the naughty pictures, you do have a thing for Red Heads xoxo

Anonymous said...

I follow and love your blog, you always leave a deep feeling of me wanting to explore another side of myself, and who said blondes have all the fun xox

Anonymous said...

I love when you speak french to me, and I do miss your erotic stories please do more, drops to my knees parts my thighs looks up at you and begs for more:)

Veritas said...

Thank you, All of you, It's funny 47 thousand people have viewed this blog and read and downloaded, but only a small few care enough to say thank you and write a little back. Thank you! You know who you are.

Veritas

Sofia said...

My Friend, I am finally making it here... thank you for putting JK's video. I am touched that you did. I am glad you liked it.
kisses

Popular Posts