Tuesday, July 12, 2011

To Mothers.....Poetry for a warm summer evening... I found this just this evening, Enjoy....


To Mothers




This is to the womb
That made me so
To the entity
That gave me, life
My first Day,


An appreciation
To the Big Pushers
And the push again
Come on, one LAST PUSHHH!!
To all the 9 months
Afters......


The addiction crave
To the weird combination
Of food crave, emotions yoyo
Stretch marks, don't you dare
The relief and joy, the first hold


From you I took my first step
Kiss on my forehead,
Gives me assurance
And am still walking.....

You are Appreciated!
Like the feel of the
First sunny day after winter
Much loved and cherrished

Thank you..
Thank you
Thank You Very Much

2 comments:

Drenchxoxo said...

Wonderful poem.

Veritas said...

It is isn't it? It works for me on many levels. I haven't any formal poetic training, but I like the way poetry conveys emotions and the senses in general....

Poetry like art makes you feel and think, I like that.

~V

I love the photos you choose and the music!! The writing goes without saying, my hats off to you!
:)

Popular Posts