Sunday, July 10, 2011

Idle Thouhts....


Idle thoughts on the Occasion of Her,

of she,

His,

His belle femme...


There are times when the image, you my dear reader, will create in your own mind as you read, will be far better than any I might humbly offer.  I have in my mind my own image.... I only hope you will find as much pleasure in the one your own thoughts conjur as you read....."Hiontach!"


He sat and sipped his drink,

He mused, and then wrote, on a napkin, in ink....



The leather creaked... as she strained,

Hips thrust up... her thighs... restrained,

She moaned with passion, lust,and then... need,

Alas... she would wait....wait... and be trained,


"I need," she whispered, plumb lips parted,

"I need," she moaned, ecstasy just started,

She whimpered, slowly, straining for his seed,

Responding with vigor, yes, vigor indeed... his seed and he... too soon... were... parted,


She lay back, her bonds sturdy, yet slack,

Shuddering in pleasure waves, after his attack,

He lay... sweat laden, betwixt her spent thighs,

Lazily tracing the ink laced upon her back,


"Mine," he whispered in her ear,

"Yours forever, my Master... my dear....."

Sounds whispered... pulses... slowed,

Her smile glowed in the twilight, in joy with he, who is dear.......


See what blueberry stoli...cranberry...and soda can create?


Tis passion, my fate to await...Be'seme.....................!

~Unsaid & until...........

 
V~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful post. One of my faves.

Veritas said...

Thank you Sweets! I wrote that Beachside on a Friday night with a beautiful sunset and a gentle breeze blowing.

Life can throw you curves and grounders but it's the quiet self reflective times that make it all the sweeter.

It is shaping up to be a wonderful week so here is to Monday, the eleventh of July and all the joys and pleasures the day and the future will bring.

Veritas~

Drenchxoxo said...

Lovely.Subtle Power exchange.

I love hearing "Mine." It's so deliciously territorial.

Anonymous said...

i do love this especially with the lines "Lazily tracing the ink laced upon her back,

Mine," he whispered in her ear,

"Yours forever, my Master... my dear....."

It shows the true devotion of a slave for her Master and the bond they share.

Have to say too this definitely my favorite and im sure will always be :)

Anonymous said...

I am stunned at how sensative you are. So many people wouldn't understand that sort of devotion, I am so glad to read this! :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful...:)

Popular Posts