Friday, July 29, 2011

Evening's Introspection....

We were talking, she and I, about what and why and how we are....

I can't explain it and wouldn't try if I could.  You see, it is what it is....and it soothes my soul as no other....

Penned for she......

                     "I was... defenseless against the small dress,

A willing victim to your soft caress,

Normally so quiet, filled with introspection,

Lonely in a crowd, so needful of affection,

A chilled Chablis, a kiss, shared comfort on a quiet night,

Alone, in a crowd... perhaps not my plight,

Thoughts of you and fancy takes flight,

But by my side... your sweet breath dances along my ear,

All for you, for you my Dear,

Defenseless... against your small dress..."


                                             ~Veritas........


V~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Nuda Veritas said...

I wrote about a dress too...

Another coincidence between us...so many....

Hugs,

Nuda Veritas.

Drenchxoxo said...

So very lovely. I wish someone would write of me like that.

Anonymous said...

Love this V, you have a gift, and you put a smile on my face:)

Veritas said...

Thank you Drench! I have no doubt reading you is part of my nspiration! :)

Veritas said...

Hi NV!

I will have to go look right away... I was watching a movie last night and it came into my head... Juat exactly how to verbalize how I feel about a recent conversation. I do like that line "defenseless...."

I'll have to read it aloud a few more times and tweek it so it has the rythm I want.

V~

Veritas said...

NV, I did use the word Beseme in one of mine after i looked at yours. Translating it was difficult for me but I liked the word so very much.... I hope you liked the result!!

V~

Veritas said...

Anon..... I suspect a smile on your face is a lovely reward well worth the effort!

:)


V~

Popular Posts